Home > Administration
> Career Guidance Team
Career Guidance Team
Career Mistress: Ms. Y. C. Keung
Mission of Career Guidance
- To assist students in making a better informed decision and guide them to achieve the best match amongst career options, further education opportunities, their capabilities and aspirations.
- To promote within students a feeling of belonging and ensure they carry the Josephian spirit into their careers and future life.
Objective of Careers Guidance Team
- To provide information on available and appropriate career/further education opportunities, local and overseas.
- To develop among students an individualistic approach towards career planning / education opportunities.
- To assist students applying for further studies / jobs.
- To write letters of recommendation for students.
Guidelines for issuing transcript and recommendation letter during school holidays
- Students should apply for transcript and recommendation letter 5 working days before the school close for the Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter and Summer holidays.
- Allow 5 working days before the transcript and recommendation letter can be collected from the school office.
- During the Summer Holidays, the school office will only issue a letter for completion of the school year for F6 students and help to certify photo copies of students' school reports, remark reports and ECA records.
- Ms. Y. C. Keung (Careers Mistress) (Room C)
- Ms Susanna Kwan (Room B)
- Ms Mandy Yip (Room D)
- Ms Kate Wong (Room F)
- Jardine's scholarship for a few selected colleges in Oxford and Cambridge
- Swire's scholarship for University College, Oxford
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Scholarships
- The Prince Phillip Scholarship (for Cambridge)
- University College London (UCL) Hong Kong Alumni Scholarship
- Tsinghua University
- Peking University
- Singapore Scholarship
- SJC Law Scholarship 2012 - Rules
- SJC Law Scholarship 2012 - Application Form